The Best Long Distance Moving Company in Halifax, NS., and Surrounding Areas: Guardian Transfer
If you are moving to or from Nova Scotia from another province in Canada, the first step is to get a free in-home quote from the best long distance moving company, Guardian Transfer. There is no commitment associated with this estimate. If you have unique moving requirements, like having your appliances serviced or crated, this estimate will provide accurate pricing for your transfer. When determining the cost of a long-distance move, it is common practice to consider both the anticipated total weight of the shipment and the total distance covered. Our moving experts will also answer any questions or concerns regarding your upcoming transfer to ensure that you have a great moving experience overall.
To thoroughly protect your possessions, our packers have had extensive training and only use the highest quality boxes, padding, and packing supplies. Packing fragile items, such as expensive china and glassware, is given special attention to ensure their safe arrival. If you prefer to pack your stuff, we ask that you consult our packing tips before beginning.
For a superior long distance moving company in the area, choose the professional movers at Guardian Transfer for a stress-free long distance relocation.
We offer assistance with these long distance moving services:
- Complete or partial packing and/or unpacking
- Crating for fragile items such as glass table tops and artwork
- Appliance servicing
- Disassembly and reassembly for furniture
- Moving pianos and specialty items
- Short and long term storage
- Increased carrier liability
- Preparing a detailed inventory of your household goods
- Labeling each carton and piece of furniture with coded stickers
- Loading your properly packed and inventoried items into the van
- Providing a Bill of Lading (a shipping contract) authorizing transport of your goods
Our highly-trained packers use only the highest-quality boxes, padding and packing material in order to fully protect your goods. Fragile items, such as valuable glassware and china, is carefully packed in special boxes designed for optimum protection. If you prefer to pack your own items, please refer to our packing tips.